We gladly accept donations of like-new or gently used men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, accessories, shoes, bags, and jewelry. We do not buy clothing, but we are happy to provide you with a tax receipt so you can write off your donation on your taxes.
For further guidance, please refer to our donation instructions and guidelines below.
How to donate
- Please wash your clothes before donating.
- Bring your donations in a bag or box you don’t mind leaving with us. We do not always have available storage containers for donations.
- Donations may be brought to the store anytime we are open, 10am to 6pm Monday through Saturday. If you have a particularly large donation, please call ahead to let us know you are coming.
- Be prepared to tell us how much your donation is worth, for tax receipt purposes. Not sure? Click here for a guide to get you started.
- We accept most donations of like-new or gently used clothing. We do not accept clothes that are stained, torn, or otherwise damaged.
- We do not accept underwear or swimsuits in any condition.
- We do not accept socks or pantyhose, unless they are new and in their original packaging.
- Please make sure your clothing is clean and free of hair before donating. If there is an odor coming from the clothes, they will be thrown away. Clothing covered in pet hair will be thrown away or passed on to Salvation Army, depending on the amount of hair.
- We do not accept non-clothing or accessories, such as books, home furnishings, or kitchenware.
- If you are not sure whether an item fits our donation guidelines or not, go ahead and bring it. All donations get sorted in store before selling, and those items we do not sell get passed on to Interfaith Council or the Salvation Army.